deskrule build 1.0.25

Discussion and support for Desktop Rules and i-DeClone

Moderator: nikos

nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

deskrule build 1.0.25

Post by nikos »

added legacy column handlers as possible search rules (e.g. TSVN), you will find them under the "legacy" category. Also a popup help window appears when you hover your mouse over rule fields, explaining what they are

you can download it from here
http://zabkat.com/blog/deskrule-search- ... erties.htm
Kilmatead
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: deskrule build 1.0.25

Post by Kilmatead »

Thumbnails - how pretty. And you accuse me of fluff? But did we really need to be subjected to Achilles' bum? I mean, this is a family show after all, and it's not like breastfeeding goats would be considered hardy and hale succour for the lunchtime crowd... (and shouldn't he be bigger by now? Walking, talking, eating the carpet...)

I'm sensing a discrimination suit looming... (Geddit? Discrimination? Search rules? Eh, you're a terrible audience anyway...)
sanferno
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by sanferno »

Hi,

As I had mentioned Nikos some other time, the tool is interesting. Even though I am wondering now whats the point of it when you can do most likely the same searches and things throughout xplorer2. Just for know it.

Thanks
nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nikos »

xplorer2 can do (almost) everything that deskrule can do
the idea is to have a tool that is specialized for search (instead of doing everything and the kitchen sink) and more easy to use for what it does