[Solved] v5.2 Robust delete dialog will not close automatically

Discussion & Support for xplorer² professional

Moderators: fgagnon, nikos, Site Mods

7leagues

[Solved] v5.2 Robust delete dialog will not close automatically

Post by 7leagues »

When I perform a robust delete the dialog box remains open after completion and I have to close it manually. In all previous versions of X2 it closed automatically and that's what I want it to do. Is there a work around to this please?

Edit: Scrub this last question. After a reboot, the issue seems to have resolved itself.
    nikos
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Re: [Solved] v5.2 Robust delete dialog will not close automatically

Post by nikos »

robust delete dialog should have a tickbox "keep progress window open", if you tick it then that's what happens
    johngalt
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Re: [Solved] v5.2 Robust delete dialog will not close automatically

Post by johngalt »

It was happening without the box being ticked, I ran into the same thing but after a reboot it was fine also.

I attributed it to my system being stupid and moved on- but I never, ever tick that box.

Same way sometimes my profiles will start with the window font reset to 7 pt, when I specifically have each and every profile set to 11 pt. Completely random occurrence, but it happens. Since I'm on Windows 11, and this never happened on Win10, I chalk it up to M$'s OS being superlatively stupid sometimes. And, no, no errors when closing X², and it's the same as every other time I've closed X², only the next restart has the font reset. Happened about... 3 .. .times IIRC, since I started using Windows 11, which is almost a year ago now from the beta, so clearly not a pressing issue.