Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- 2020 Jan 29, 11:53
- Forum: xplorer² Lite
- Topic: How to copy all files from many sub-folders?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 474
Okay, good to know, that makes me lean towards buying the full version. I've always got to handle large amounts of data (right now, I have to compile 20 years of prices, changes, purchases etc about these houses in Cannes, among other things...) and it's a gigantic pain to do it manually.
- 2020 Jan 29, 09:25
- Forum: xplorer² Professional
- Topic: Windows 10 intercepts too much
- Replies: 9
- Views: 317
Well, it may have been a Win7 only thing, as Windows Explorer managing save dialogs is a standard even with xplorer² installed on Win8.1 and Win10.
- 2020 Jan 29, 09:07
- Forum: Computers and internet
- Topic: Get rid of Microsoft “Welcome to Office” pop up
- Replies: 1
- Views: 251
Yeah, that's definitely an annoying little "feature" from our friends at Windows... If someone has found how to disable that, I'd be quite glad to hear about it as well.