Upgrade installation - First uninstall?

Chitchat about x² / 2X products

Moderators: fgagnon, nikos, Site Mods

Miles

Post by Miles »

Didn't read on the site whether the new upgrade from 1.3.1.8 from 1.3.1.7 first requires uninstall. So guess I'll assume it does not unless there is word to the contrary.

By the way, a recommendation for your website: My old eyes find it difficult to read the tiny white print on black. Can it be expanded a bit?

Miles
nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nikos »

2xExplorer doesn't require (and doesn't have for that matter!) install/uninstall. Just delete the old file or directly overwrite it with the newer version in place. Read <a HREF="http://netez.com/2xExplorer/install.txt">install.txt</a> for more details.

I am sorry that you find my website hard to read, some other people have also complained. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your viewpoint :) ) I am one of the few people that can sit all day in front of a monitor who haven't developed a sight problem. So I am rather insensitive to such details...

My recommendation for you would be to use your browsers "View" menu to enlarge the fonts. Both netscape and IExx have such text/font options.

I'll try to be more considerate in the next website upgrade!