A welcome from the author

Chitchat about x² / 2X products

Moderators: fgagnon, nikos, Site Mods

nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nikos »

Dear All

Many of you have asked for a dedicated newsgroup/forum for 2xExplorer, and now you've got it!

In this week of changes, both me and 2x got ourselves new houses (albeit at distinct locations :) ) and to cap it all, enter this forum. It was all made possible thanks to Sal of netez.com, cheers man!

This is meant to be a generic soap-box for all 2x products (2xExplorer, 2xEditor and Editor2), but please refrain from unnecessary flames, seriously off-topic and other irrelevant material.

Most of all, this is meant to be a knowledge-base (in the usenet sense) for 2xExplorer and co: People asking questions and receiving solutions to their problems, but in a way that everybody that may have the same problem would be sorted at the same time. It's efficient and saves everybody's time --- especially mine :)

I encourage experienced 2xExplorer users, who know their left panes from their rights, to reply to newbie questions when they know the answer, in a non-RTFM manner :). This shouldn't be just me solving everybody's problems. Instead it should be a democratic self-help commune for the development of its members, only second to the democratic town-states of antiquity.

This whole archive of messages is searchable, so if you have a question it makes sense to use the search facility for a couple of relevant keywords. More often than not, as the knowledge base grows, you'll find an instant solution in some older posts.

So let's make good use of this valuable resource.

Happy 2xExploring!
Nikos
susie

Post by susie »

Hi Nikos, Welcome to our small community!!! Hope you enjoy and you get many visitors for your product! :wave:
rgd

Post by rgd »

I would like to add a vote of thanks to you, Nik, for all the time and effort you have put into 2xExplorer! It has been a godsend for me and I use it all the time - would be lost without it. A great tool.  Thanks again.
AGENT X

Post by AGENT X »

I guess your alright for a greek dude - :) Get that Bike out! lets roll !