Idle timewasting - (don't read this unless you're bored)

Chitchat about x² / 2X products

Moderators: fgagnon, nikos, Site Mods

nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nikos »

Today I'm bored, can't do no work.

As you do, and since the weather in London is crap as usual (outdoor activities at a premium), I wandered around in hyperspace checking out weird URLs.

Alexa.com: statistics of global web usage. The algorithm is iffy but it acts as sort of a world-wide list of top-accessed sites. You won't find 2xExplorer in the top-10 or anything but it sure kicks arse comparatively speaking, only trailing stuff like powerdesk and wincommander. Hey I should start charging for this thing! :0

NOP Big Button. This is meant to be a long-standing curiosity of the web but I've never heard about it before. If you're really bored and open to anything, you'll manage to read past the first page. Depending on your stimulus starvation state you may even start posting yourselves joining that armchair philosopher band in their utopian attempt at discovering the meaning of life. Or you may simply show it to your mum as irrefutable evidence that there indeed are people out there that drink more than her offspring :) Drink problem? what drink problem? Check these dudes out first!

Evening all!