Thumnail bar does not appear

Q & A for the old 2X Explorer file manager. For other topics, please use the corresponding forum.

Moderators: fgagnon, nikos, Site Mods

kyolee

Thumnail bar does not appear

Post by kyolee »

2x Explorer support team,

Harlo~~

I am a new 2x Explorer user. 2x Explorer is a very powerful tool. Thanks for sharing this useful tools to everyone aroung the world. I appreciated what you done.

I am using 2x Explorer 1.4.1.12, everything is ok but i still have some questions.

1) When I click on "Thumnail bar" button and it show nothing.

2) What's the useage of "Paste hard link" ?

3) The "Generate batch" function is only for rename?

4) When I use "Split and Merge", sometime the merged filed can working properly like can't preview.

5) I also not really clear about command function.

Suggestion:

1) I think if the user can add shortcut in the "Drive bar" is good.

I will appreciate if you willing to deal with me.

Thanks. :roll:

Regards,
Kyolee
narayan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by narayan »

Hi kyolee!

As you would be aware, Nikos Bozinis has developed this tool single-handedly. The rest of us are good samaritans, who support a good cause.

Coming to your questions: most are already dealt with extensively in this forum. Please use the search button at the top of the forum page, and enter the keywords (one at a time).

The split files must be sorted before merging. If they are not arranged as per the original order, you will get a strange result.

Development on 2xExplorer is discontinued; so the suggestions would be for Xplorer2, its successor. Try alpha versions of x2 from the website (at your own risk!! ).
kyolee

Post by kyolee »

narayan,

Thanks for reply me.

I tried 2x explorer alpha already and is good.

I try to find any Thumbnails related topics search engine but found nothing. In 2x explorer I can't view Thumbnails (even reinstall) but in 2x explorer alpha I can. First time i use 2xexplorer the thumbnail function is working with a small new windows appear, but after I pressed the thumbnail button few time then it disappear until now.

Regards,
Kyolee :roll: