Synchronicity...

Q & A for the old 2X Explorer file manager. For other topics, please use the corresponding forum.

Moderators: fgagnon, nikos, Site Mods

DevilDog

Post by DevilDog »

Greetings,

Now that I got everyone's attention with my intuitive topic title and since I have heard that in order to become popular in forums your first question HAS to be a really stupid one I would like to know if anyone else has experienced the following...

When the number of files exceeds the display area on both panes I am unable to get both scroll bars to travel to the bottom of the page...I can drag one to the bottom and as soon as I attempt to move the other one...SNAP! the first one is up to the top.

This is great exercise for my reflexes and memory but sometime I would like to be able to see what resides at the bottom of BOTH panes...simultaneously...

This is probably explained in page 1, paragraph 2 of the readme, but you can probably tell that I didn't...

Nikos, thank you not only for a great utility but for the way you treat and support your users...truly refreshing!

Respectfully,
nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nikos »

oh, that little party trick...
checkout <b><a HREF="http://netez.com/2xExplorer/faq.html">FAQ # 22</a></b>
sorted!
DevilDog

Post by DevilDog »

Nikos,

As I mentioned before, your promptness, courtesy, and talent are unparalleled (And greatly appreciated...)

Thank you