xplorer2 en red

Q & A for the old 2X Explorer file manager. For other topics, please use the corresponding forum.

Moderators: fgagnon, nikos, Site Mods

chupete

xplorer2 en red

Post by chupete »

hola, queria hacerles una pregunta:
el programa es exelente, pero le encuentro una falla.
si me conecto a una carpeta de red o dispositivo "x" y despues cierro el programa, si cuando vuelvo a abrirlo esa carpeta de red o dispositivo ya no esta mas (ya sea porque se apago el servidor o se desconecto el dispositivo) el programa tarda una barbaridad en abrir ya que queda colgado buscando la ruta que ya no esta...
es posible hacer algun cambio como para que haga la busqueda, pero si no la encuentra a los 10 seg muestre una ruta por defecto (ej: el escritorio)

bueno espero que tenga una solucion... muchas gracias
nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nikos »

babelfish translation:
hello, queria to do a question to them: the program is exelente, but him encounter a fault. if I connect myself to a network folder or device "x" and despues I close the program, if when I return to open it that folder of network or device no longer the this but (or because I extinguish the servant or I disconnect the device) program takes a barbarism in opening since it is hung looking for the route that no longer this... change is possible to do algun like so that it makes the search, but if seg does not find it to the 10 it shows to a route by defect (ej: the writing-desk) good I hope that it has a solution thank you very much...
first of all to clear an issue that many international users may have, despite the translations of the GUI, the support of xplorer2 is only in english, sorry guys!

now, returning to your problem, this delay is unavoidable, so your best bet is to make sure that you don't leave xplorer2 on a folder that may be unavailable next time. Other option is to use command line arguments to force it starting at specific "safe" locations e.g. xplorer2_UC.exe c:\ c:\