A tabbed 'file-list' feature

Questions & Answers

Moderators: fgagnon, nikos, Site Mods

tacoz

A tabbed 'file-list' feature

Post by tacoz »

I couldn't find a post asking about this feature... what about adding TABs to editor2--that could replace the Ctrl+W feature--and looks/works like the TABs feature found in xplorer2. That way only one instance of the editor is ever opened.
nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nikos »

ed2 works in single instance as it is -- albeit with multiple windows
if i ever get free time i'll throw the tabs in but i can't see it happening anytime soon!
tacoz

Post by tacoz »

Thanks...  I understand the one instance thing. I should've said the one window instance, but you get the picture.

BTW. I hadn't been over to this forum for awhile and it amazes me to see all the gripes! I see the same thing over at the geoShell forum. Most posts are simply the case of people not figuring it out for themselves! But hey... that's why we have these forum thingys. Anyway just to add a BIG thank you for this LITE version again. Ever since 2xExplorer this has just gotten better-n-better! It compliments geoShell so very nicely! explorer.exe as a shell/file manager hasn't had a chance to feature/run on my PC since I discovered geoShell + 2x >M$ and <M$ hassles all round!