cycle throught different areas of Xplorer

Discussion & Support for xplorer² professional

Moderators: fgagnon, nikos, Site Mods

jcmn

cycle throught different areas of Xplorer

Post by jcmn »

One simple question:

Is there any shortcut that enables cycling through the address bar, miniscrap and folder pane(s) ?

If I am in the miniscrap, TAB key  cycles to folder pane and to address bar, but here I can't continue, from the address bar I can't cycle to anywhere else.
nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nikos »

there are so many elements that there's no simple way to do it. You can reach each display pane (if you are in a normal folder pane) pressing various combinations with TAB key (including shift/alt/ctrl etc)
longfellow
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: cycle throught different areas of Xplorer

Post by longfellow »

jcmn wrote:If I am in the miniscrap, TAB key  cycles to folder pane and to address bar, but here I can't continue, from the address bar I can't cycle to anywhere else.
Yes, the address bar breaks the cycle of TABS, but you can ESC out of the address bar back into the active pane.
jcmn

Re: cycle throught different areas of Xplorer

Post by jcmn »

longfellow wrote:
jcmn wrote:If I am in the miniscrap, TAB key  cycles to folder pane and to address bar, but here I can't continue, from the address bar I can't cycle to anywhere else.
Yes, the address bar breaks the cycle of TABS, but you can ESC out of the address bar back into the active pane.
I see, that helps. I have also a specific shortcut to go to the mini scrap.