xplorer2 t-shirt

Discussion & Support for xplorer² professional

Moderators: fgagnon, nikos, Site Mods

astewart

Re: xplorer2 t-shirt

Post by astewart »

Tuxman wrote:
astewart wrote:the only thing I wear is t-shirts
Doesn't that freeze your reproductional apparatus?
OK, shorts and sandals for the lower parts. The temperature for the weekend is predicted to be between 96F and 100F. Nothing will be freezing.

My reproductional apparatus would probably feel better if pants were not required, but I haven't tested them for actual reproduction in several decades. Strictly for entertainment now.

Alan
Kilmatead
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Kilmatead »

pj wrote:It. Never. Freezes. There.
Still smarting from the great orange freezes of 85 and 89, are we?
longfellow
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by longfellow »

I'd be interested in an x2 shirt. As long as it's not too expensive. Green and yellow on gray sounds reasonably tasteful, though I'd prefer green and orange on gray.
pj
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by pj »

Kilmatead wrote:
pj wrote:It. Never. Freezes. There.
Still smarting from the great orange freezes of 85 and 89, are we?
Definitely off-topic, but, not really. Lived in Kentucky then, so the only effect from those events was the price of OJ went up so local consumption went down.

Actually we just returned from a running trip to Anaheim (10K & HM) which is only a little north of San Diego, Las Vegas and Grand Canyon so local weather in that part of the states was on my mind.

Of these "close" locations, one never freezes, one freezes occasionally, but only as a temporary respite from the searing heat (Yes, I know it's a dry heat, but 109 F is still bloody HOT), and one that freezes and snows at the drop of a hat, thought we only had thunderstorms while we were on the rim.

------------------------------
PJ in (back in the daily thunderstorms and extreme humidity -- and just a little north of Frostproof) FL
nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nikos »

it would look something like this
Kilmatead
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Kilmatead »

Why is it green? I mean - what part of x2 was green? Ever? It used to be a sickly yellow, now it's orange. WTL seems to be shaded blue-and-grey, so even that doesn't make sense. (Yes, I know, "stop complaining already" - me mum used to say that when I was 5, and I just never grew out of pointing out other people's irrational idiosyncrasies - it's just who I am. :D)

And that doesn't look like embroidery to me. Just sayin'. Has the "x2 embroidery team" you mentioned in the OP turned its back on the task? Oh, wait, punny... too punny...
nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nikos »

no it isn't embroidery, pics wouldn't look good sewn in. It is just an iron thingy, and frankly if you are not careful washing it then it deteriorates badly. I should forget about the whole thing...
Kilmatead
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Kilmatead »

I want an orange embroidered patch (a real cloth patch), attached to this:

Since that probably wouldn't fit me, the girl should be included. Doesn't look like she eats much, so should be cheap to maintain and more fun to wash than your ironing. Image
dunno
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by dunno »

nikos wrote: I should forget about the whole thing...
aha, the journey nears its end, people are fickle aren't they ?.

I would like one as above but without the black suit, only the little decal please, the placement of the decal at your discretion.
RightPaddock
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by RightPaddock »

nikos, for some reason your picture reminds me of 1999. Of people standing on bridges in a European capital. Whilst NATO's bombs rained down on them.

Targets 'r up carry on firing in your own time said the sergeant to his charges,

RP
Windows 10 Pro (64 bit) version 1809 - Xplorer2 version: Pro 2.5.0.4 [Unicode] x64 2014-06-21