documentation

Discussion & Support for xplorer² professional

Moderators: fgagnon, nikos, Site Mods

actuary77

documentation

Post by actuary77 »

Q.1   Are there any other versions of documentation available, e.g.
html, ps, texi ps etc.  ?

I am a emacs user and would like to create or have available text versions of documentation.

I have tried to convert pdf docs to txt, html etc. and I am unable because of format errors.  I have pictures of the errors from adobe acrobat and ghostview if they would be helpful.    

Q.2   On NetEZ,  how do I make Options: "HTML ON".  It is currently OFF and I do not see how to turn it on?

Q.3  Is it possible to upload image to NetEZ post?    

[/img]
________
Vaporizer wholesale
Last edited by actuary77 on 2011 Feb 18, 21:28, edited 1 time in total.
nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nikos »

the raw help is a microsoft word document but it has so many tables and things that i can't see it being converted to text

wrt the forum questions, you can use bbcode instead of html tags. You can't upload pictures, only links to pictures
actuary77

Post by actuary77 »

Could I get a copy of the word doc and see what I could do?  Last night I put together a summary of the menu commands in a lisp readable format.   Cut and pasted the appendix with the command summaries and just chugged threw it.

xplorer is a great contribution.  I have tried em all it seems and as far a explorer replacement, xplorer is much, much faster and provides all of the features that ms left out.    Thanks for the good work.  If you need any help, documentation, testing, etc. I have some time.

Being as skilled as you are, have you ever taken a look at scintalla?, scite? at: http://www.scintall.org

It is a killer editor, highly customizable and is my number one choice outside of emacs.    It has the speed and feature qualities of xplorer.  I think that xplorer, and your skills with the windows api, would make scintilla + xplorer = xplorilla would be a great match.
________
Motorcycle Tires