Congratultions Nikos

Discussion & Support for xplorer² professional

Moderators: fgagnon, nikos, Site Mods

pschroeter
Silver Member
Silver Member

Congratultions Nikos

Post by pschroeter »

Congratulations Nikos, you have done something amazing, you have created a program so valuable and useful that it convinced me to pay for shareware. I used the Lite version for only one week before paying for the upgrade so I could support the programs development.

For the past eight years since I moved to a PC from a Mac, I have been waiting for Windows Explore to add some of the simple features I use to have in Apple Macintosh System 7.6 over 10 years ago. Now when I rename a file, the list resorts to reflect the changes. The fact that I can again finally see the size of folders in details view almost brings tears to my eyes.

I have played with Windows Vista a couple of times and have come away unimpressed, confused, and convinced that several of the "new" features now, like breadcrumbs, can be found in x2. I am a home computer user and the ease with which x2 allows me to handles simple computer file management chores is what impresses me the most. If you can get x2 to do what it does in such a small program, I don't know what is wrong with that army of programmers in Redmond. I use Firefox, Thunderbird and now xplorer 2, I guess the key to PC computer happiness is to avoid Microsoft.
nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nikos »

i'm glad you like it, above all xplorer2 offers peace of mind :)