x² needs ribbons*

Discussion & Support for xplorer² professional

Moderators: fgagnon, nikos, Site Mods

ckit
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: x² needs ribbons*

Post by ckit »

I'm assuming you created this pile of crap thread cause you're pissed at Christmas shopping like I am.
Otherwise I'm leaving this toilet, you lot are starting to bore the shit out of me.

Oh and Merry Christmas.
Kilmatead
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Kilmatead »

ckit wrote:I'm assuming you created this [...] thread cause...
You might notice that this thread was actually created over 2 years ago, so you're a bit late. And there is nothing wrong with hating things that other people like (or liking things that other people hate ***) - being politically correct and "tolerant" is what we were incorrectly taught in kindergarten - the reality of life is somewhat different. Much like what happens when you learn there is no Father Christmas and you have to do all the shopping yourself. :wink:

*** Except broccoli - you are not allowed to like broccoli, it's a natural human rule to hate such evil vegetables. If you claim to like broccoli, not only are you presumed to be lying, but you are to be declared inhuman, and probably a rabbit. It's okay for rabbits to like broccoli, but not us humans - after all, somebody's gotta eat that nonsense, else the planet would be overrun with its noxious plague. Might as well be the rabbits.
CrossX
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by CrossX »

Kilmatead wrote: *** Except broccoli - you are not allowed to like broccoli, it's a natural human rule to hate such evil vegetables. If you claim to like broccoli, not only are you presumed to be lying, but you are to be declared inhuman, and probably a rabbit. It's okay for rabbits to like broccoli, but not us humans - after all, somebody's gotta eat that nonsense, else the planet would be overrun with its noxious plague. Might as well be the rabbits.
Yummy!
The difference between us (at least me) and a rabbit is that we can cook what we must eat
Look at these recipes :wink:
Kilmatead
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Kilmatead »

CrossX wrote:Look at these recipes...
I have such an overarching sorrow and compassion for the long-suffering pasta in those pictures that it truly rattles my soul. How can anyone be so cruel to a bit of wheat? Where are the moderators? How can this be allowed to stand? The server itself seems to be in pain. If the chickens only knew what atrocities their eggs were to be party to, they never would have laid them. If the potter knew what crimes his plates would hold, the earthenware would have never met the fire. Bloody dark-web broccoli covetting rabbits. A menace to society, you are, you make an already cruel world just that much more horrible. :sad: (I have a daily session with pellet gun where I shoot any rabbits I may find - I give myself extra points for a head-shot, and tremble with delight at every curtailed cotton-tailed scream that is cut short when I miss the head and merely wound the heart. There is no mercy. [Really - rabbits are anathema for horticultural nurseries, so the little buggers have to be done in, regardless of their service to humanity in ridding us from the Great Broccoli Infestation of 1987].)