idle curiosity

Discussion & Support for xplorer² professional

Moderators: fgagnon, nikos, Site Mods

Kilmatead
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Kilmatead »

nikos wrote:2xExplorer had vertical toolbars gratis MFC
For those who are about to fall over themselves asking the obvious question, please see the 3rd paragraph of this blog and then formulate your question accordingly - or just start throwing popcorn at the screen, depending on your level of technical acumen.
Brig
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Brig »

otlaolap
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by otlaolap »

Kilmatead
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Kilmatead »

RightPaddock wrote:...or a 30" 2560×1600 monitor...
Which reminds me of an alternate layout I keep when I feel like using the breadth of 2 lcd's, which is an area of this vanity-thread of Nikos' which has been neglected thus far... undocked, multi-instanced, as I'm apparently the only lad on the planet who finds using tabs just too passé... :shrug:

nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nikos »

that looks from outer space! [sic]
Kilmatead
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Kilmatead »

Who doesn't like space?  It's cold, cruel, and no one can hear you scream - it's everything every growing boy aspired to since Sputnik started the craze!

As I recall (I can't seem to find the thread at the moment), you once posted a picture of your desktop that had some kind of scary super-nova on it with about a million shortcut icons.  The public reaction was so extreme that nuns were known to invest in dildos, old-time users were horrified, and the rest of us just turned to drugs.

Perhaps you still have that screenshot/wallpaper somewhere, my dog needs its stomach purged...
Thracx
Silver Member
Silver Member

A sample

Post by Thracx »

This is a sample of a single window.  I normally only keep 1 window open and toggle it to front via AHK shortcuts - this default 'X² Layout' has auto-save disabled so it can just restart it to restore a base set of folders.  I have a few Layouts saved for various projects, but they all tend to look about the same - just different folders and occasionally columns.
-Thracx

"Man wants to know, and when he ceases to do so, he is no longer a man."
-Fridtjof Nansen