If you had 3 wishes - 3 wishes

Talk about anything

Moderator: Site Mods

pa sweetie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by pa sweetie »

If you found a genie in a bottle, and granted three wishes, what would they be?
Sal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sal »

I would wish for at least 3 more wishes.. haha :biggrin:
pa sweetie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by pa sweetie »

Sal, safe answer, lol....:wink:  :)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Hmmmmmmmmmm ... if I Had Three wishes :cool:..... well Sal Took My answer ..... But my Third wish would never be my Last Wish ........... ok Money ... a good life ( not that my life is not GREAT ... but a Little help , helpes .... :cool::cool::cool:
Big Bear

Post by Big Bear »

Hmmmmmm.

World peace.

My own horse farm.

Working with horses full time. :)
susie

Post by susie »

Believe it or not I've actually had one of my three wishes come true! Years ago when someone asked me that, my wishes were 1) perfect eyesight 2) that I could sing and I could never think of a third one. Well 18 years ago I had my first wish come true, I had eye surgery to correct my vision to 20/20. Back then it was a very new procedure, now it's very commonplace. And it was one of the best things I ever did for myself. Oh well, I'll never get my second wish and as for a third, I'm still thinking on that one!
pa sweetie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by pa sweetie »

Bad Boy, think Sal took all our answers :), great answers Big Bear, and Susie, I am so glad you got one of your wishes all ready.  Who knows, I'm sure someone likes your singing :), and someday you may come up with a third.  :cool:  :love:
Charm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Charm »

well my first wish for a home in the country with a good husband already came true..my second wish is  a cure for multiple sclerosis.... and my third is (honest susie) laser surgery for 20/20 vision..... being that my first one came true do i get another one..lol... eating everything i want without gaining weight..:confused:  :o  :biggrin:
Mim

Post by Mim »

My 3 wishes would be:
1. To be able to quit smoking without the withdrawals and weight gain.
2. To wake up and see all the remodeling done on our house.
3. To have my parents back again for a week to ask all the questions you neglect to ask as a kid. Ya know, to know more about them.

Mim :)
Linda
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Linda »

Everyone had great answers.
First wish : unlimited wishes
Second wish: that any of my unlimited wishes would not granted if it was not wise, safe or was really totally selfish.
Third wish: That my genie is generous and is really smart enough to make good decisions.

Charm.
One of my unlimited wishes would surely be to find a cure for MS.  I know quite a few people from the neighborhood I grew up in that had it or have it.  Three that I know of right now in a possibly two by three block area.  One was a childhood friend that lived next door, one a grade school classmate and the other a girl I don't really know.  My childhood best friend's father, my great aunt and a store owner all from that same area small neighborhood had it.
Hopefully soon there will be an answer.  I have often wondered how much the enviroment has to do with it especially since all these people were in such a small area.                
Charm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Charm »

oh my..they say you are most unlikely to get it if you were raised in Florida.. that is a lot of people from one area.. seems that almost everyone you know knows somone with it..thanks sis
pa sweetie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by pa sweetie »

Yes Charm and Linda it does seem like a lot of people from one area.  I have a sister in law with it.  It is an awful disease.  I think my three wishes would be world peace, a cure for all diseases, especially Alzheimers, my mom has it, and I see so many patients with it.  It is a horrible disease.  And third,love, forgiveness and compassion for all.  That way, see, I could benefit from all of them..:) :love:
susie

Post by susie »

pa sweetie, I think we would all benefit from your wishes. :)
Charm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Charm »

yes sweetie.. now my wish is i wish all your wishes come true..lol say that 3 times fast :biggrin:
Sweetie

Post by Sweetie »

MMMMM Only 3 wishes.... well,I guess my first one would have to be to lose weight. Second, I would love to have just a little more time for me. Third, I would like to enjoy life to its fullest. I know these wishes sound self centered but all my life I have wished for other people and now I want to think of myself for a change. Of course, world peace and world hunger would be great but it doesn't look like that will happen in my lifetime. Maybe in the future everyone could learn to love one another and make this a happy world to be in.