This is JoKeR remember me?? - Just wanted to say hi, and give a quick update

Talk about anything

Moderator: Site Mods

JoKeR3383

Post by JoKeR3383 »

Hello everyone, for those who don't know me I"m JoKeR, I used to hang around VP alot, was more or less an addict, haven't been there for some time now, but I just wanted to give everyone an update, for those who remember me...I hope you see this Emerald.  The past 2 years my life has changed dramatically.  I moved from Florida to Mass, to be with my sister till she had her baby, well a few weeks after i got there I met the most wonderful woman, We started seeing each other for those few weeks, and on November 3, 1999 we became a couple, we are still together today and are planning on getting married in January, i'm pushing for July of this year.  After we had been together for 8 months, i joined the Army, I am now stationed far away from home, in a s**t ball country call South Korea. This place sucks if you are wondering.  But other then that I love the Army, I just wanted to let everyone know that I am doing fine and am happier then ever.  I really hope you see this Emerald, and if you do, please email me, Serene_Joker@yahoo.com
and that goes for anyone, I hope to hear from you soon.  I miss you guys....
Charm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Charm »

hey joker this is charm...:biggrin: remember me?  glad to here all is going well with you... Em hasn't been around much .. her mom isnt doing so well and her bro-in-law had a heart attack... she finally answered my icq a few weeks ago after a few months of not hearing from her... remember the page her and sal made for me?                           http://netez.com/chat/home/char/index.htm     dont know why it didnt underline but take a look somtime... great to hear your doing well  :beer:
JoKeR3383

Post by JoKeR3383 »

Hey charm!!!! And yes, i do remember you, it's been a long time, how have you been? I took a look at your page, you have a very beautiful home, and i like the music also...It was great to hear from you...hope to hear from you again
Richie
Luvzfufu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Luvzfufu »

Hiya joker, I remember you, Glad you are doing well and the best of luck to you :) not sure if you remember me I also had to stay away from Vp for awhile, My computer died :(  But I got another one now:biggrin:
ramrod98

Post by ramrod98 »

Hi Joker

I am new to this site. It is a good thing that you found such a wonderful woman. I wish the two of you the very best.
I was in the service also at one time. That was many years ago. I was in the USMC. The service is a fine place to be as long as there are no wars. I am sure that you will move on from S Korea to somewhere more enjoyable soon. You may want to do some thinking about it and make a career out of the service. I don't know your age but it sounds like maybe you are young and could retire young if you stuck it out. The benefits are great. You have my admiration for being a serviceman and protecting this wonderful country of ours.Get a ring on that girls finger fast!!!! Best of luck!
pa sweetie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by pa sweetie »

Hi Joker :wave:
welcome to the boards :)  I have been in vp and netez for over 2 years now, but don't get on often.  Congratulations :biggrin:  Sounds like you two :love2: will be very happy.  Best of luck
susie

Post by susie »

Hi JoKeR, I may have met you in VP. Your name sounds familiar. My father fought in the Korean War and when I was telling him about your post he started laughing!!!
Glad things are well for you. :)