Pet Peeves - what are some of yours

Talk about anything

Moderator: Site Mods

pa sweetie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by pa sweetie »

Just wondering what are some of everyones pet peeves?  Just came back from getting gas, and made me think of it.  I hate it when I am getting gas and someone pulls up in front of me on wrong side, and someone is behind me, and I am stuck waiting while they finish getting their gas pumped :mad:
Just one of several, what are everyone elses?  :)
susie

Post by susie »

One of my pet peeves happens in the grocery store. The store I go to is good in that it has wide aisles. However, you still get the person who parks their cart on one side and stands on the other side blocking the aisle and is totally oblivious to the fact that they are blocking anybody from getting by (or maybe they don't feel they should give you room to get by). And they always take forever to pick out what they want!!!!
Luvzfufu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Luvzfufu »

I agree susie, that drives me crazy. I also hate to go to the grocery store in the middle of the day and they will only have two registers open with a store full of customer's and lines a mile long.:mad:
another is that I can not stand to see a dirty ash trey, I see one I have to clean it :yuck:
pa sweetie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by pa sweetie »

know what you mean suzie, hate that :rolleyes:
think we all have the same peeves about grocery stores Luv.  I also can't stand to see a crooked picture on the wall, I need to go over and straighten it
Charm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Charm »

people who ride my tail even though im going the speed limit.. and when they have their high beams on:mad: that really frosts me..  I also have to straighten picture frames :biggrin:  
susie

Post by susie »

Another pet peeve I have is drivers' running red lights. Both when I'm driving and when I'm walking around the downtown area where I work. We have a lot of one way streets downtown that usually have their own turning lane and light. Many drivers act as though those lights aren't there -- even if you happen to be crossing the street in front of them!! :angry: I am also seeing more and more drivers go through a red light after it has changed to red, physically using their car to stop the the traffic that's just starting to come the opposite way. I can't believe that there aren't more accidents!
copa1984

Post by copa1984 »

i hate the sound people make when they chew their food with their mouths open, its like a smacking..god that pisses me off!