Autumn - My favorite time of year

Talk about anything

Moderator: Site Mods

susie

Post by susie »

I love this time of year. I may not like the days getting shorter and winter being just around the corner, but there is something about fall I really love. I think our trees are at their peak color this weekend. :)
pa sweetie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by pa sweetie »

same here susie.  love this time of year.  not the cold that is coming though.  :)  the leaves look beautiful.  love looking up at the mountains and seeing all the beautiful colors.  and the air is so crisp and smells so clean.  
Linda
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Linda »

Hi Everyone!
I'd like Autumn if it came before Spring.
char

Post by char »

my favorite time of year... dont like that it gets dark so early though...how has everyone been... miss you all...
char

Post by char »

i had to re register so im back as a newbie.... :cry:
Sal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sal »

Hey Char, I didn’t have and problem getting in with your username and password. I think you just didn’t type it in correctly.
Your user name is Charm with as big C and your password is… ;)
I think you know what it is, if not give me a call. :)

BTW. You have to log out before you can log-in with the other name.
westernrider488
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by westernrider488 »

hi, i really don't no what this is, so i guess i can figure it out after a couple of dayz. so ttyl 4 now!!!!:-) can one of u guyz e-me and tell me what this is exactly??
but i like fall b/c it is cool and ure horse enjoys the cool weather and so do u.

i don't think u can e-me b/c i accidently marked on my sign up form thing not 2 give out my e-mail, ooops, do u know how i can go back and swich it???? e-mail is chinchillas@kscable.com

(Edited by westernrider488 at 5:23 pm on Oct. 31, 2001)
westernrider488
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

i guess u guyz can't e-mail me b/c when i signed up it i checked marked it so u guyz couldn't get me e-mail, and i don't no if that is a smart thing to do, but o well. my e-mail is chinchillas@kscable.com  TTYL!!!
susie

Post by susie »

Welcome to the boards westernrider. I stopped by your web page. Your horse is beautiful and your chinchillas are cute! :)

(Edited by susie at 6:12 pm on Oct. 31, 2001)
westernrider488
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

thank you suzie, lots of people that have seen the pics tell me that, she had not been ridin for 2 years!!!! so she went to the trainers and is working perfectly, so now we can ride in fall, and stay cool.!!!!!!
susie

Post by susie »

Hi westernrider, I also emailed you but I forgot to put the .com after your email address and it came back. LOL I guess you don't need me to send it now. It looks like you understand you've reached a bulletin board. :) There was a twelve year old girl that just signed on a couple weeks ago, but she would only email us. She's never posted on the board yet and I haven't heard from her in a week or so. Her name was Kelsey. Maybe she'll start posting and you'll have someone around your age to talk to.
char

Post by char »

k sal going to log out and try getting in as my old self..lol