Best Dream?????

Talk about anything

Moderator: Site Mods

steph

Post by steph »

I was wondering what is the best dream you've ever had? You know that dream you have where you wish you had never waken up? Mine would have to be the dream i had just before i stopped leasing my old horse because i had outgrown her. I went to the stables only to discover that a miracle had occured and she had grown two hands higher over night! :bigsmile: Unfortunatly it never came true. :cry:
susie

Post by susie »

I'll have to think about that one. I can tell you more about the dreams that I don't like better than I can tell you about the best one. I have a tendency to dream stuff like I am back at school and we have a final exam on Monday and I only have the weekend to learn everything, because I didn't do anything all semester. Or I'm leaving on vacation and I only have an hour to pack and I can't find anything and I keep getting interupted. There kind of like those scary dreams you have when something is chasing you and you can't run... :( :0
Riding: The art of keeping a horse between you and the ground.  --Anonymous
steph

Post by steph »

Yeah Susie i've had heaps of those scary dreams as well - one reoccurring one involves my best friend and her boyfriend who is totally possesive, where he chases after us trying to kill us.
I don't like to dwell on those sorts of dreams..... :crazy:
Sal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sal »

Hmmm…. :p
I do not think I can articulate my best dreams; I would be kicked out of the forum. ;)
pa sweetie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by pa sweetie »

LMAO....I don't think we want to know either Sal :blush:
But when you do tell, ;) May I be the first in line to kick you :laugh:
I have dreams like that too Susie, but most of time, I don't remember my dreams. :) Maybe a good thing :eh: Usually I don't :sleeping: long enough too or get into a deep enough sleep.
But someday when I have a real good dream, I'll be glad to share it with you all ;) , well maybe :sarcasm: :bigsmile:
Charm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Charm »

:D i'm with sal on the best dream one... :blush:  :devil: but i also like the ones where im able to float around :lol:  :shrug:
Char
Luvzfufu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Luvzfufu »

Hummmm....lmao @ Sal.. :blush: I agree some dreams just have to be kept to yourself :blush:
But I did have a really strange dream the other night
about Ben Affleck :blush: hummmmm
Ok guess I have watched Pearl Harbor way too much
LMAO!!!! :shocked:
One who can feel no pain....
can never feel Love.