A Riddle - Anyone know the answer

Talk about anything

Moderator: Site Mods

susie

Post by susie »

Hi Linda, I don't know how my co-workers did. I put the riddle on the break table and let them know it was there. Later in the day it wasn't on the break table anymore, but no one said anything to me about trying to solve it. (Maybe they didn't like it and threw it in the garbage? :laugh: ) I also emailed it to a few people.
Riding: The art of keeping a horse between you and the ground.  --Anonymous
Linda
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Linda »

Susie, I know a few people who got disgusted with it and threw it out, too.  Maybe it's only 2 percent of the people that will take the time to figure it out.
susie

Post by susie »

To this date no one at work has mentioned the riddle at all!! :laugh: Of course, I don't want to ask. I wouldn't want to embarass them.... :withstupid: The few people who I emailed haven't mentioned anything either... :rolleyes:
Linda
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Linda »

Some people just get frustrated :crying: and :shrug: give up too easy......it's all logic and determination......and the egotistical need to prove to ourselves that we can do it, I guess :bigsmile:
Dreamtide

Post by Dreamtide »

Well...  I don't really know anyone here.  I was playing an online game that asked me a riddle, the same riddle that was being solved at the beginning of this thread.  I was looking on google to find the answer, and i came across this forum.  I saw that you guys have said that the answer was Time, so i went back to the game and entered Time as my answer.... this may shock you all, but it ended up that time is WRONG.  It didn't tell me what the right answer was, but i figured i would register real quick and just share this information with you guys.
Dreamtide

Post by Dreamtide »

Wow, i just realized that this thread is almost 3 years old...whops, sorry :/
susie

Post by susie »

Hi Dreamtide and welcome!!!   No the answer wasn't 'time'. It was the letter 'H'. It is in every word of the riddle.    :lol:
Gaelyn

answer to riddle

Post by Gaelyn »

The letter H  :)
susie

Post by susie »

:lol:   My husband has pointed out to me that the letter 'h' is not in every word of the riddle.   :lol:   What I meant to say is that it is in every word about which a phrase describes.  Hope I didn't confuse anyone. :hehe:
JDucharme

Post by JDucharme »

susie wrote::lol:   My husband has pointed out to me that the letter 'h' is not in every word of the riddle.   :lol:   What I meant to say is that it is in every word about which a phrase describes.  Hope I didn't confuse anyone. :hehe:
It IS "H", it's not every word, but it comes in every line which describes an image "Depths of oceans".

Cool riddle, and i know this thread is old, but it's new to me!  :)
Fantome

Post by Fantome »

Maybe bus?