A Riddle - Anyone know the answer

Talk about anything

Moderator: Site Mods

Charm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Charm »

good riddle..... do you have anymore... sal you are bad..lol...bus how do you know the answer is not time?  lol
Sal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sal »

I tricked you all. :shifty:
I let you think the answer was time.
But the real answer is.....
Ha ha ha,,, I'm not telling :tongue:
pa sweetie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by pa sweetie »

Hi Bus, I only know the person who challenges my son with riddles all the time, says the answer is "Time".  Do you have a different answer?  If so, what is it?  And how do you know?  Thanks  :)  
Sal....hush!!!!!
Luvzfufu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Luvzfufu »

I thought the answer was time also,,,,,
I have one someone sent to my email and I have no idea what the answer is ... But here ya go :biggrin:

What is greater than God,
More evil than the devil,
The poor have it,
The rich need it,
and if you eat it, you'll Die?:confused:
anyone know the answer?
Charm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Charm »

money?
Charm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Charm »

oops not money.. its not greater than God... the poor dont have it and the rich dont need it... oh my...:rolleyes:
susie

Post by susie »

More info on the first riddle... It was written by Catherine Maria Fanshawe, 1765-1834. Actually, I wrote the post from Bus. That's my father and I happened to be signing him onto the boards. I had sent him an email with the riddle in it and I had also sent the email to other members of my family. Someone replied the answer to him first and I had read it. The person who gave us the answer didn't figure it out, he found the answer by searching the Internet. LOL So when your ready for the answer, let me know!! :biggrin:
ramrod98

Post by ramrod98 »

Hello,
I am new here and wanted to introduce myself. It sure sounds like a tricky riddle that you have to figure out!
It is too much for my mind to handle! I guess that I will look around a little bit and see just what is on this site.
Question::::: Can you write html in your posts????
To all a great day!!        
Luvzfufu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Luvzfufu »

Hiya char,....LOL I am still trying to find the answer
ramrod98

Post by ramrod98 »

I just can't figure out this riddle-----so I am trying to see what I can do on this board with gifs and letters. I hope that no one minds with me experimenting.

(Edited by ramrod98 at 2:23 pm on April 19, 2001)
Sal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sal »

Hi ramrod,

You cannot link to files on geocities and many other free services. All you will get is a broken image. The problem is not on this site. The free services just will not allow it. :turn:

You can select an avatar for yourself in the profile section or you can have a custom avatar.

If you would like to experiment, please use the testing section so that we can remain on the topic of the post. :)
Linda
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Linda »

Thanks for the Hint Susie.    
I certainly cannot credit myself with figuring out the answer and after finding the answer I'm quite sure I never would Have. :wink:
And Sal, obviously you have been falsely accused seeing that your answer was not the right answer after all.  Poor, poor you......Mr. Innocent and everyone's accusing you.  Question is.....now that you know the right answer are you going to keep it Hidden? :turn:
Sal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sal »

Yep!!  :biggrin:
Luvzfufu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Luvzfufu »

Well char I think I have the answer to the riddle I posted :) It is nothing :cool: I still have no idea what the answer is to the first, Hey Sal, Email me the answer:) Pleaseeeeeeee, It is keeping me awake , I need :sleep:
pa sweetie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by pa sweetie »

Hi Luv, you got the answer to your riddle before I could reply :)  Yes it is nothing.  
Don't ask Sal for the answer, he just makes everything up.  :turn:  he's such a :devil: