nitroflare.com

Forum for Discussion of Crack Tracker Issues

Moderator: nikos

Euclid

nitroflare.com

Post by Euclid »

I'm not sure what email address you currently use for nitroflare.com, but they seem to ignore DMCA notices sent to:
support@NitroFlare.com

They are hiding behind cloudflare, but their file servers are hosted at OVH (france):
e.g.
s32.nitroflare.com [188.165.14.77]

So it might be a good idea to send (CC) the email to abuse@ovh.net as well. But then OVH is also known to ignore DMCA notices.
Euclid

Re: nitroflare.com

Post by Euclid »

This is what the http://projekt.com/petm/ has to say:
jonnie@nitroflare.com, Jonnie Edhardy. <--- May 6 2015 - This site REALLY SUCKS. They want you to use their takedown tool nitroflare.com/ATT (though it won't let me join, and I wonder if it's a complete sham). Jonnie will argue back and forth with you by email about why they cannot take down a file by email. He'll also make veiled Russian-mafioso threats. After enough arguing (and sharing with press) he took my file down, "this one time." The second and third time he will not take them down. This guy is a total douchebag.
Maybe add the jonnie email to the CC as well.
nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: nitroflare.com

Post by nikos »

the only way I managed to remove files from them is using their own system, you must create an account then submit links. It works but outside crack tracker