Plans for more frequent updates

Forum for Discussion of Crack Tracker Issues

Moderator: nikos

Euclid

Plans for more frequent updates

Post by Euclid »

I think an application like crack tracker calls for more frequent updates. Are there any plans for more frequent or continuous updates?
nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nikos »

i test the engines frequently and whenever there's a problem I do an update, no worries. Did you find any problem?
Euclid

Post by Euclid »

I have reported many serious issues with the application myself - not including the ones I have not had the time to reproduce yet.

If you have no resources (or willingness) to update the file checkers at least open source them as plugins so others can do it.
nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nikos »

clearly you don't understand the complexity behind crack tracker. It deals with 13 different search engines and 200+ filehosting sites. If you find that one doesn't work before I do, please let me know, but that doesn't constitute a show stopper
Euclid

Post by Euclid »

That's exactly why I made the suggestion. When can we see support (file check) for all or at least most of the file hosters? See here:
http://forum.zabkat.com/viewtopic.php?t=9458
nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nikos »

it looks like you already downloaded the latest version that includes all your observations
Euclid

Post by Euclid »

Thank you for the update. I would still like to see more file checker being added as currently it's not feasible to verify 100s of link manually.
nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nikos »

how many links does crack tracker find for you and what percent of them are with red question marks?
Euclid

Post by Euclid »

It ends up with at least 100 links+ (10%+ of total) with red marks. But that's just a rough estimate.
nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nikos »

if you tell me which site(s) do you see more often i will move them up to my priority list