deskrule lite?

Discussion and support for Desktop Rules and i-DeClone

Moderator: nikos

nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

deskrule lite?

Post by nikos »

many people are complaining that deskrule is expensive. But if you compare it with its main competitors, it is cheaper. Anyway, I was thinking about a "lite" version that would be the same except for the advanced panels. I don't think many people use these fancy panels anyway. lose 2 panels, gain 20 dollars (half price)... What do you think?
nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: deskrule lite?

Post by nikos »

sanferno
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by sanferno »

I have been waiting for other customers to give their opinion on this but, since not many people seems to be talkative, I am going to give mine.

I think it is interesting to have both options. The Lite one have way enough features and for me is a good price. The Full version offers advanced advantages, though I suggest that 64 bit could be also available for the minor because nowadays this arquitecture in general terms is tending to be "the standard".

Obviously you set the rules of the business, and we accept or regret them by buying your products. I am just giving my opinion, but you are the one that takes the chances. I know that with Microsoft, Adobe or whatever else enterprise I cannot make this kind of requests but, fortunately, with you this could be possible maybe because you have accustomed us to sugar. In this sense, at the same time you introduce the "Lite/Full" I think you could clarify the updating policy or lifetime updates, because when I decide to buy some software I take into consideration those kind of things. For instance, with xplorer2 this is so much clear. :wink:
nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nikos »

I haven't made my mind up about lifetime updates, but all the competitors in this market give free updates, so I can't be going too much against the flow
nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nikos »

so it came to pass, the lite version is here to use and buy cheap :)
www.zabkat.com/deskrule/lite.htm

also I added a FAQ page for your common questions and answers
http://zabkat.com/deskrule/faq.htm