deskrule v1.53 released

Discussion and support for Desktop Rules and i-DeClone

Moderator: nikos

nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

deskrule v1.53 released

Post by nikos »

supports color tagging and IF() statements in desktop detective, see here for more information
Kilmatead
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: deskrule v1.53 released

Post by Kilmatead »

It would be more logical if clicking the 'x' on the filterbar also cancelled colour-filters even if there is no actual text in the filterbar itself (you filter all results by only by colour tags). As it is now, the only way to cancel that filter is to double-click the status-bar filter icon (which is a million-kilometres away from where the filter was originally set) or switch to "any tag" and type in nonsense text then delete said nonsense. Impractical, if the starting point is always the filterbar. Yes, you could counter that the 'x' is only for text, but a filter is a filter... unless it's a filtre...

Never mind that hitting <Esc> should always cancel filters anyway... but... I realise too many logic-based ergonomic suggestions in a single post tend to befuddle your brain these days... :wink:
nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nikos »

I suppose I could add a "show all" item in the filter menu
sanferno
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by sanferno »

I also don't see the colour tags covering the full row, it's just like a perimeter arround the file name. Is that right?
sample.jpg
nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nikos »

that's the idea right