Photo Shop - Help

Products and tips

Moderator: Site Mods

Luvzfufu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Luvzfufu »

Was wondering , If anyone had any helpful hints on useing Photo Shop:confused: I can't get the hang of it..lol , any help would be great :biggrin:
Sal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sal »

My advice would be to use Paint Shop Pro. The other products are over priced and really not any better. If I can use PSP with everything I do, most people can use it too. :)
Luvzfufu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Luvzfufu »

Thanx Sal, :) I have photo shop it was a gift. But I think I may download psp :biggrin: I have played around with the photo shop but it has :confused: me...LOL
Which that is not very hard to do:) ...LOL
actuary77

Post by actuary77 »

photoshop is a skill product.   In the hands of a newbie... worthless..... in the hands of a pro .. incredible.    

It takes time.... lot's of it...  It's not microsoft...  Hang in there!!!!!!..    keep click'in.....   you'll get it.

If you want to dink around ..  use ps-pro or paint or arcsoft or...   If you want to become a graphic artist, a pro and to learn da skills associated with pro graphics --- learn photoshop... don't waste your time with anything else.

Selection and Layers are the key to success...  It is a program da pros use and you don't become a pro in a day.

I have a great cd produced by a pro full of tips and techniques if you are interested.....
________
VAAAPP
Last edited by actuary77 on 2011 Feb 18, 21:29, edited 1 time in total.
cyberbuff

Post by cyberbuff »