HTML - Editor

Products and tips

Moderator: Site Mods

Luvzfufu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Luvzfufu »

Does anyone know of a good html editor I can download  for free and where I can get it???
Thanx Luvz
Sal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sal »

There are many good HTML editors around that are free. However, you need to have a good understanding of html to use them. I guess that what you are looking for is a WYSIWYG "what you see is what you get" editor. I don't know of any good free ones but maybe someone else does.

Microsoft made one called Front Page Express and Netscape had Composer, and both were free. They may still be available. One of the problems with those editors is that they were made to work their browsers and pages did not look right with other browsers.

AOLpress is still available and it is free. It's not as fancy as the expensive editors are and it hasn't been upgraded in years but it works. It is a WYSIWYG editor with a built-in html source editor. As you lean about html, you can edit the source code and make it do just about anything. You can get it at www.aolpress.com
Luvzfufu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Luvzfufu »

Thanx Sal ... I will check those out ....... You ever get tired of me and my questions....LOL.......:o

(Edited by Luvzfufu at 1:15 am on Jan. 27, 2001)

(Edited by Luvzfufu at 1:16 am on Jan. 27, 2001)
danielrod

Mozilla Composer...

Post by danielrod »

I use Mozilla Composer. Grab it from Mozilla.org. It's free, stable, and very easy to use.

--Daniel
actuary77

Post by actuary77 »

Da three best......all da free.  I've checked all da editors around and these are superior products similar to xplorer......  Don't waste your time anywhere else.. check 'em out....    and not in order...... go get'em...
________
ULTIMATE FIGHTER