share*it experiece

Discussion & Support for xplorer² professional

Moderators: fgagnon, nikos, Site Mods

nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

share*it experiece

Post by nikos »

has anybody experienced any problems with the x2 ordering process? Like the share*it site being down or unresponsive, or any other problems?

probably this is the wrong place to ask but i'll do it anyway!

thanks
dalek2

Post by dalek2 »

Yes, an error occurred during the credit card transcation and no code was generated. But the money went through just fine!! I am still waiting for a code.
nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nikos »

sorry to hear this
share*it have managed to screw the key generator i sent them a month ago, and as the law of the sod has it, it had to happen on a friday afternoon :(

i am looking for alternative order processing provider
appyface
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by appyface »

I purchased xplorer2 pro a little while ago via ShareIt with a credit card.  I immediately received email confirmations of my order being accepted, but I have received no key for my product... ?

There was no key on display as xplorer2 web page says there will be.  Also, no key has been emailed to me.

What do I need to do, to get my key code?

Thanks in advance for assistance.

Best Regards,
---appyface
nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nikos »

sometimes they take up to a day to send the email, i don't know why,  they do all sorts of credit card checks to prevent  fraud

if you haven't  received anything by tommorow let me know and i'll chase this up
OC1

Post by OC1 »

[quote]
...i am looking for alternative order processing provider
[/quote]

Check out Kagi:
http://www.kagi.com/index.php
appyface
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by appyface »

Thank you Nikos.

I have an account with ShareIt and their processing of my orders is instantaneous as a result.  I received the confirmation of my credit card validity immediately, as I am used to seeing.

I did receive the separate key code email this morning.  The date is this morning, so it wasn't sent yesterday and hung up in the 'ether'. :(

May I respectfully suggest your webpage be updated, to state how the process currently works?  So that people won't think the key will appear instantly, as I did?  This is what prompted me to write rather than wait, it appeared that if the key display didn't happen, there would be no key. :)

Thanks and best regards,
---appyface
nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nikos »

share*it are this kind of thing like the proverbial soul of a woman: they work in mysterious ways :)

when i do test orders the registration code appears on screen immediately as advertised. I don't know why you had to wait like that...
dreams

Post by dreams »

Had to wait about a day for the key to come in email.
MegaZapFan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by MegaZapFan »

My email came the following morning, otherwise no problems.

Does registering entitle me to upgrades?  Indefinitely?

Thanks,

Jeff
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side...
nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nikos »

i can't promise eternal free upgrades but as things are now you will probably be getting them for free for a long time! See the FAQ for the "official" statement
nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nikos »

i've got feedback from share*it wrt why some orders are approved immediately and some are delayed. Their algorithm is quite complicated but it seems that the email address you provide is a major factor. "Dodgy" emails (hotmail etc) more often than not result in delays despatching the registration key

so if you can, use a "good" email, one that can be linked to a verifiable identity. BTW a good, dependable email also makes sure you'll get notified of future releases
tanger

Post by tanger »

I bought your program last year and I had to wait a few hours to get my key.  I thought I would get it right away and when I did not I emailed the author and then I got it.  A few weeks ago I ordered another program that uses shareit for the ordering.  I had to wait until the next day to get the official key for it.  Shareit is okay but I don't like having to wait for a key.