Weird behaviour in low pane (dual pane view)

Discussion & Support for xplorer² professional

Moderators: fgagnon, nikos, Site Mods

ptorrf

Weird behaviour in low pane (dual pane view)

Post by ptorrf »

Hi!

I'd like to comment a problem I've been suffering a couple of months ago (more or less when Win10 updated to version 1709).

In dual pane view, in the low pane, when I hover the mouse over a row, the focus doesn't follow it (the row doesn't highlight in blue).

And when I click on a row, sometimes it is not selected, sometimes it is, but it reamins selected no matter other clicks. It's something like doing Ctrl+click, but without the Ctrl. Usually, in order to perform any operation over an item, I have to click on the item and then, pulse space bar to select it. It's a bit boring!

These problems doesn't appear in the upper pane, only in the low one.

I tried this: I installed xplorer2 in another computer; everything's fine. Then I copied the entire installation folder into the first computer and this unusual behaviour remains.

I think it's a problem specific to this computer but I don't know why. If someone has experienced this or knows how to solve it, please, let me know.

Thank you very much.
nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Weird behaviour in low pane (dual pane view)

Post by nikos »

could you have turned on the sticky mode down there? Press ALT+S (see mark menu) and see what happens
ptorrf

Re: Weird behaviour in low pane (dual pane view)

Post by ptorrf »

OMG! This is what happened! Thank you, thank you very much! :-)