extending the drives toolbar

Chitchat about x² / 2X products

Moderators: fgagnon, nikos, Site Mods

smeknamn

extending the drives toolbar

Post by smeknamn »

I've been searching for a way to do this but I can't find it. I want to know if its possible to extend the drives toolbar (and actually modify the width of each one on the screenshot):

Kilmatead
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: extending the drives toolbar

Post by Kilmatead »

Right-Click on any toolbar and make sure the "Lock Toolbars" menu entry is unchecked. This allows you to "grab" the handles on the left and drag the toolbars around as desired.

In this instance, you'd actually grab the handle of the Address-bar, to make more room for the Drive-bar. Or, just drag one or more down to the next line, to make more room in general.

There is also a "Drives" button which will list the available drives in a dropdown menu for quick selection, if you're really desperate to save horizontal space for some reason.
smeknamn

Post by smeknamn »

ahhh stupid me, I wasn't clicking on the right spot for the "lock toolbar" option to show up. Thanks very much!

PD: too bad the filter toolbar can't be resized as it is a part of the address bar :/
nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nikos »

you can resize the filter bar using the registry settings editor (Tools > Advanced settings menu)