Wishlist for i-DeClone

Discussion and support for Desktop Rules and i-DeClone

Moderator: nikos

jacobv

Wishlist for i-DeClone

Post by jacobv »

Some wishes for the next update(s) of i-DeClone:
- It would be nice if the selected (and unselected) tick boxes in front of the files (the marks) could be saved as well.
Currently, when marking a large set of files, the user may overwrite suggested 'candidates for deletion'. But if he hasn't completed all yet, he can only save the groups in a file via 'Save scan'. However, that doesn't save the marks, so the next time he will have to do the marking from scratch.
- If in Explorer the option 'Alway show icons, never thumbnails' is selected, i-DeClone will NOT show Thumbnails. i-DeClone should automatically overwrite (or ignore) this option and show thumbnails anyway, like xplorer2 does.
nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Wishlist for i-DeClone

Post by nikos »

thanks for your suggestionns, #1 is already something I thought about and it will come eventually
jacobv

Post by jacobv »

Another item for the wishlist:
- Enable the rotation of the thumbnails: Some thumbnails for photos (and probably videos too) end up turned 90 degrees if the original photos are the same. It would make 'manual' comparison (by eye) a lot easier if the thumbnails could be rotated.
nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nikos »

if there are "rotation" ID3 tags in the photo then declone knows how to rotate them automatically