Where oh where...

Discussion & Support for xplorer² professional

Moderators: fgagnon, nikos, Site Mods

Tfukfjat

Where oh where...

Post by Tfukfjat »

...did my "Find" dialog go? Nikos, I cannot believe you've turned out to be such a cruel, heartless wreck of a human being - to deprive us, the lite version users (liver users for short :lol: ), of this incredible Ctrl+F functionality of 2xExplorer, and replace it - shudder - with the native M... M... M... - gosh, I can't even pronounce the ghastly name! - M$oft find mechanism!!! How could you?! Can you imagine my terror when, pressing the magical keyboard shortcut, I had to face that horrible Gandalf-type wizard wannabe?!

Anyway - as I'm beginning to lose the point - am I really sentenced to using Windows search mechanism? (When answering, try to avoid inserting the "buy xplorer pro version" phrase...)

Other than that :wink: , one hell of a great job. Thanks a lot!

(disclaimer: this post was written with the tongue firmly in my left cheek :P )
Tfukfjat

Post by Tfukfjat »

I know it's considered bad manners to reply to own posts, but I have to add one thing: I'm not a new member, I used to log in as "Dwukwiat", but for some reason my password keeps getting rejected.

I'll get back to contemplating my navel now. 8)
nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nikos »

if you save your pocket money, in a couple of weeks you can become a real pro ;)

for a complete list of differences lite/pro checkout
www.netez.com/xplorer2/x2lite.htm
fgagnon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fgagnon »

send a PM to Sal & explain the lost pw, old & current emails etc, & he should be able to merge your split personalities. ;)

As far as 'find' goes, it seems that because the full-featured x² 'find' is SO GOOD that nikos will be including as a legitimate SELL feature in the pro version.
& I really don't mind a bit --
I generally 'find' it worthwhile to purchase good tools. :D
Tfukfjat

Post by Tfukfjat »

nikos wrote:if you save your pocket money, in a couple of weeks you can become a real pro ;)
Yeah... but 20 Euros is a tiny little bit too steep for me... And I'll shoot the first one to call me a penny pincher!!! I'm a teacher in Poland - working for satisfaction, not for money! :roll:
Tfukfjat

Post by Tfukfjat »

fgagnon wrote:send a PM to Sal & explain the lost pw, old & current emails etc, & he should be able to merge your split personalities. ;)
Thanks a lot for the advice... I'll definitely consider it. On second thoughts, having two personalities may be a dangerous experience... :twisted: Besides, I have my previous password, I haven't lost it; it just doesn't work anymore, which is weird. Maybe it's expired or something. Thanks anyway.