What do the arrow keys do ? And "Eat the first mouse click"

Support for xplorer² free lite version

Moderators: fgagnon, nikos, Site Mods

Srikanth

What do the arrow keys do ? And "Eat the first mouse cl

Post by Srikanth »

Hi,

I have been an avid user of your 2xExplorer browser for many years now ... one of the shortcuts I used was the arrow keys (left, right) to switch from one explorer pane to the other and back.

I find now that in xplorer², the arrow keys do not appear to do anything - I have to use "Tab" key to switch panes. :shock: Are the left & right arrow keys reserved for something else ? Can that 2xExplorer feature be brought back ? Pretty please ? :)

Also, should not enabling "Eat the first mouse click" ensure that my old file selection(s) (in the out-of-focus pane) remain even if my first click is on a valid file in that pane ? I find that it does not work ... and the selection always changes (this is in the "Details" view). Am I doing something wrong ?

Just minor quirks (or, special features ! :wink: ) .... Overall, the new release gets a BIG thumbs up !

Cheers,
Srikanth

P.S. Tried to download the documentation for xplorer² (http://netez.com/xplorer2/alldown.htm) - the links there do not work.
nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nikos »

arrow keys: see CLVOPT_ARROWTABPANE in registry.txt

the first click is not eaten only if there is a previous selection, and i mean a substantial one; if 1 or less item(s) are selected it won't eat the click

the website is still under construction, sorry