Discussion & Support for xplorer² professional

Moderators: fgagnon, nikos, Site Mods

johngalt
Gold Member
Gold Member

Odd bug with Mass Rename

Post by johngalt »

Nikos,

You've been doing great with the X2 releases, especially accommodating us x64 users.  Even the beta tests were kewl, but I never noticed this bug until today.

I have been revamping my downloads section, and have used the Mass rename tool several times today, and only thus did I notice something.  After selecting several items to be renamed, the renaming and everything works out perfectly well - however, for some reason, the last item in the list is no longer selected once the rename is performed.  With me, it is not big deal, as I am not moving the items anywhere else or anything like that - however, if I were, this would get to be a headache.

As I said before, I never noticed this before, but then again, I have never used the mass rename tool so many times successively in one sitting either, so that may be a factor as well.

Is this known?  I searched for mass rename in the forums and did not notice anything like this bug description, so if I missed it, please forgive me....

nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nikos »

you mean the last item is not renamed? Or what else can you possibly mean?
Kilmatead
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Kilmatead »

I imagine he's referring to the last item not staying selected once it has been renamed (at least that's the way it reads), but I cannot recreate this.

All changed files remain highlighted after modification (Win7 x64).