Moderators: fgagnon, nikos, Site Mods

nikos
Site Admin
Site Admin

blog: greece rescue plan

Post by nikos »

today's article is addressed to greeks so it is in greek language
www.zabkat.com/blog/28Mar10-how-to-save-greece.htm
if you are curious you can use babelfish to get an idea :)
Kilmatead
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: blog: greece rescue plan

Post by Kilmatead »

nikos wrote: if you are curious you can use babelfish to get an idea
Indeed, Google Translate made that for an interest noonafter reading of.  In kind I replicate lightly.

Take not mine euro money taxes nikos, need them I do!  Wait, job no, taxes money no, you from Germanic steal.  Ok that.  Them rich anyway from mine.

What got you against Euro-Turkey-Vision arms contest?

Write like this hard work.  Give up me. :D
Tuxman
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Tuxman »

The funniest thing related to the Greek bankrupt is that they seriously talked about Germany and World War II because "we" still owe billions of € to them or something. Ridiculous.

If Greece is insolvent, its politicians should think about the reasons, not search for a scapegoat. No mercy.
Tux. ; tuxproject.de
registered xplorer² pro user since Oct 2009, ultimated in Mar 2012
Kilmatead
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Kilmatead »

Yeah, the punitive reparations from the Treaty of Versailles just made you guys even more cranky, so it doesn't pay to ask the Huns to return treasures.

Not being rude, just overly simplistic as a matter of fun.  It comes out of my wallet too, regardless of how much the Germans will claim they "reluctantly" provided.  Methinks as a matter of politics, Angela will rant and and rave for the German press telling you what you want to hear, but in the Euro-zone she'll point out how "Germany saved the day again" in the end, garnering her more points.

Versailles is a haunting lesson, still.

And Greece is a write-off.  (Much like Ireland!  Just worse!)
Tuxman
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Tuxman »

Angela is one of those politicians who don't actually care about their own country's financial situation. Forgot about the U.S. banks?
Tux. ; tuxproject.de
Kilmatead
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Kilmatead »

Tuxman wrote:Forgot about the U.S. banks?
They learned from the old-world's best, didn't they?  Even up to imitating the part about keeping central banks privately owned while pretending the public good.  They do not, and never did, have altruistic intent.  Nor should they, really - business is business - simply assuming that it should abide by ethical standards is silly.  (Which, of course, means you are free to do the same to them, if possible.  Rather liberating, in a Dillenger sort of way.)

But don't play into Nikos' hands... he loves to bring up the Americans, as if that makes the rest of us look innocent.  A card-shark's mis-direction. :wink:
Tuxman
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Tuxman »

Compared to any of these stupid, wardriving, illiterate, prude, decadent US-Americans I am innocent.
Tux. ; tuxproject.de
Kilmatead
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Kilmatead »

But you're a university student!  That automatically makes you:
  • 1) Politically Irrelevant
    2) Economically Irrelevant
    3) Emotionally Irrelevant
    4) The opposite of free-thinking
    5) Guilty of all things settled people hate:
    • a) Loud music
      b) Vapid Sexual Deviancy
      c) The Sin of Youth
Rejoice in your innocence.  When you graduate, then you can complain about the Wardriving, the Illiterate, the Prude, and the Decadent, while you resist accepting the bank loans which will let you join their social clique - all because your fiancée wants a bloody new sofa, or apartment, or pram.  You will have sold your soul and joined the fun.  Harder (but far more honest) to criticise something when you're at least trying to dig yourself out of it.
Last edited by Kilmatead on 2010 Mar 28, 17:37, edited 1 time in total.
Tuxman
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Tuxman »

Hmm, sexuality is overrated. So far, I'm free to say what I dislike. I hope this won't change so soon.
Tux. ; tuxproject.de
Kilmatead
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Kilmatead »

Tuxman wrote:So far, I'm free to say what I dislike. I hope this won't change so soon.
News flash: Germany invaded by hordes of Greek Skinny Chicks.  One man named Tux stood his ground and demanded free speech instead.  I've heard of Atlas Shrugged, but this? :D

Some nationalities like to parade their so-called freedom of speech.  Where has it gotten them?  Maybe all is not what it seems, and allowing people free speech (as in free beer) ties them up in loud confusion while the rest of the world gets on with the dirty business of earning a living.

And earning a living is getting more difficult by the day.
Tuxman
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Tuxman »

Kilmatead wrote:Some nationalities like to parade their so-called freedom of speech.
I hope we're not talking about the brainfucked USA here?
Tux. ; tuxproject.de
Kilmatead
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Kilmatead »

I was being polite by not mentioning them by name.  Have they done something to you personally to provoke such ire?  (That kind of language will, and should, get us all sidelined.)
Tuxman
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Tuxman »

Not personally, but generally their whole attitude makes me (metaphorically) want to bomb them. Raaaah!

They act like they own the world, but they don't. They forced more causeless wars than the Third Reich - and did it improve anything? Their "democracy" is a bad joke. Not to mention their racism.

(And English is not my "global language".)
Tux. ; tuxproject.de
Kilmatead
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Kilmatead »

Perhaps you give them too much credit?  Such things are a bit nebulous to generally blame on one group of unlucky creatures.  Many people have often overstated the importance of American Foreign Policy (official or unofficial), but combine fear, youth, and machines of war, and you can't expect a pretty picture.  If they didn't do it, someone else would: it's the nature of the beast.

And isn't Chinese supposed to be the new global language now that Google has shown them that self-righteous cultural swagger means nothing?

And don't China own the debt of the US?

There comes a pattern of a more disturbing future.  Last century was known as the American Century - this new one will not be.

And you want to see racism?  Come to Ireland.  We own the patent.  Insularity breeds contempt for everything that breathes, including itself.  Oh wait, that's Catholicism...
Tuxman
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Tuxman »

I am still waiting for the day people understand that German is the old and new global language.  8)
Even Beth Ditto knows German!  :lol:
Tux. ; tuxproject.de